The red-factor canary is hybrid that crossed with exotic birds, which after mating created this red bird that you love so much. This breed is a Saxon derivative that are identical, except for the red color of this fantastic bird.
It should be clarified that the red plumage in the ancestral canary does not exist, by including red pigments to its diet they acquire it, if they remove them lose that characteristic. It is quite common to cross them with Venezuelan cardinal, bird with red birth feathers.
This bird is 14 centimeters long as the common canary, the plumage is thick and glued. It has three types of red orange, reddish orange and orange, which are divided into two groups light and dark background. The light background is lipochromic type (fatty pigment, which provides the background color to the plumage of all birds) The dark background is divided into four types: bronze, brown, agate and yellowish white.
Your fruit and vegetable diet is important for you to be in good health. Feeding with colored foods to achieve the intense red pigment are: peppers, cherries, cayenne pepper, beetroot and any other natural red food will help change the color of this bird, you can also give red paste. Color feeding should begin around the moulting time, when the canary is producing new feathers. The color will not appear in the feathers that are already in the body of the bird.
- Pasta de cría roja húmeda para pájaros.
- Especialmente indicado durante la época de cría como alimento básico de pichones y reproductores.
- Aumenta las defensas de los pájaros y combate el estrés.
- Proporciona un plumaje hermoso y tupido y es imprescindible durante la época de muda.
- Ingredientes: bizcocho de harina de trigo, sémola de trigo, manteca refinada, leche en polvo, harina de soja, azúcar, jarabe de glucosa, negrillo, miel, bizcocho al huevo, minerales, aromas naturales, aditivos CEE: E-124, etoxiquina, cantaxantina 60 mg/kg - BHT.
The soundy and pleasant song similar to that of the Saxon is not of the same quality, although very similar. It is easy to raise and reproduce. The difficulty is to select specimens with the characteristics that we want for our bird.